Below you will find the features and optimizations released on 27 January 2020.
- Connect Improvements
- Connect Defects Fixed
- Get Naming Convention for CPL Location
- Newly Created Designation Update for Video Tracks
- Incorrect Frame Number on CPL Clip Creation
- Displaying Newly Created TT Profiles
- Limited Functionality for Audio-Video Player
- Incorrect CPL on Rejected Clip Pair with Different Durations
- Duplicate Attribute Fields on Multiple Changes
- Importing Metadata with Invalid Date values
- Jobs not Updating when Unassigning Package Templates
- Using the Platform after Deleting Sub-Organization
- Deleted Workflows in Lists
- Using Package Templates with Deleted Designations
- Discover Improvements
- Discover Defects Fixed
Asset Details Re-Design
The Asset Details page has been re-designed and is now contains the following sections:
- Asset Navigator section [New] – allows you to see the current context of your asset as well as browse details for other assets;
- Details tab – offers basic details about the asset (name, entity type etc);
- Media tab – contains a preview, a list of media items from the assets, and allows you to create, edit, and browse virtual folders within the asset [New];
- Metadata Sets tab – contains attribute fields according to the Entity Type set for the asset;
- Timelines tab – allows you to create and edit CPLS and contains a list of CPLs created from the media within the current asset;
- Packages tab - allows you to create and edit packages and contains a list of packages created from the media within the current asset;
Discrete Outputs – Smart Transcode
You can now perform two types of transcode from the Media Item Details page > Workbench tab:
- Quick – preserves the previous functionality, where you transcode a file with a transcoder profile;
- Smart – the same functionality as above, but you may also choose which input tracks to use, as well as add additional output files.
Using the Smart Transcode, you can now generate multiple files with different tracks sourced from the media item.
Color Properties for Image Sequences in MediaWarp
Color Properties (Color Space, Color Transfer, Color Primaries, Color Range) for image sequences are now displayed when running MediaWarp and you can edit them before starting the process.
Staged CPL Packages
When creating an IMF to flat package by using Hybrik, the required files are now staged in the same location, to ensure the package integrity and avoid potential CPL content errors.
Import Metadata Report
You can now download a report after a metadata import was completed.
You can now preview YAML files.
Connect Defects Fixed
Get Naming Convention for CPL Location
Fixed an issue where the Get Naming Convention button for the name of a CPL media item would not generate a file location.
Newly Created Designation Update for Video Tracks
Fixed an issue for video tracks where, to see a newly created designation would incorrectly require you to reload the Media Item Details page.
Incorrect Frame Number on CPL Clip Creation
Fixed an issue where the frame duration of a media item was incorrectly set when validating clip creation from the Edit CPL page.
Displaying Newly Created TT Profiles
Fixed an issue where saving Timed Text profiles from the Timed Text Convert page would update the list from the Timed Text Workbench Profiles page.
Limited Functionality for Audio-Video Player
Fixed an issue where the following features were not available for the audio-video player:
- Input Clipping markers;
- Input Clipping Copy Start Timecode and Copy End Timecode;
- Crop Settings.
Incorrect CPL on Rejected Clip Pair with Different Durations
Fixed an issue where, while performing FrameDNA Review, rejecting a clip pair with different durations would incorrectly generate the CPL.
Duplicate Attribute Fields on Multiple Changes
Fixed an issue where changing an attribute field from non-localizable to localizable and then reverting the change would create duplicate fields in the Asset Details page > Metadata Sets tab.
Importing Metadata with Invalid Date values
Fixed an issue where importing metadata containing invalid Date attribute fields would cause you to not be able to view the Asset Details page > Metadata Sets tab.
Jobs not Updating when Unassigning Package Templates
Fixed an issue where unassigning a package template from a platform would not update the jobs that use it.
Using the Platform after Deleting Sub-Organization
Fixed an issue where deleting a sub-organization would no longer allow you to access OWNZONES Connect™ unless cache was cleared.
Deleted Workflows in Lists
Fixed an issue where a deleted workflow would cause the Workflow Details section to display the Could not fetch workflow error.
Using Package Templates with Deleted Designations
Fixed an issue where deleting a designation that was used when creating a package template would incorrectly allow you to use the package template when creating a job.
New Feature: User Approval and User Invites
You can now set the UserApproval setting in the Organization Details page, which allows you to create a user as a System Administrator and automatically have it marked as pending for approval/rejection.
Once a user is created, an invitation e-mail is sent and further status updates will be communicated via e-mail.
New Feature: Extended User Fields
The following optional fields have been added to the User Details page, for environments that support this feature:
- Basic Details section
- Company Details section
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Company Zip Code
- Internal Contact Details section
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
List Filter Expand/Collapse Padding
Padding was added to small-width drop-down list filters, such as the Language filter for the Asset Details page > Sub-Groups & Assets tab.
Discover Defects Fixed
Sorting Lists During Re-Ordering
Fixed an issue where you would incorrectly be able to sort a list while the Order Items toggle was enabled (such as on the Asset Details page > Sub-Groups & Assets tab).