Below you will find the features and optimizations released on 2 October 2019.
- Connect Improvements
- Connect Defects Fixed
- Discover Improvements
Run MediaWarp with Dolby Vision Metadata
When initiating MediaWarp, a list of available dv_metadata files from the asset is displayed in the Dolby Vision Metadata dropdown field.
New Feature: Speech to Text
You can now generate timed text from the audio track of a file. from the Media Item Details page > Workbench tab > Convert Speech to Text dialog, by choosing the audio track, Language, and a Location for the output file.
You can now preview TIFF and DPX files from their associated Media Item Details page.
Clip Edits on CPL Duplicate or CPL Clone
Any edits you make on a CPL will now be carried on to the duplicated or cloned CPL when you click Save.
Select Media Item Dialog Improvements
You can now select media items to add by using checkboxes or clicking on their name (or both in some cases), on the following screens:
- Asset Details page > Add Media Item dialog;
- Import Clips Smart Agent > Select Media Item dialog;
- CPL Details page > Insert Resource dialog;
- CPL Details page > Clips section > Add Media Item dialog;
- Media Item Details page > Workbench tab > Clips section > Add Media Item dialog;
- MediaWarp Profile Details page > Tracks tab > Select Media Item dialog;
- Run FrameDNA > FrameDNA Review Panel dialog > Select Media Item dialog;
- FCPXML files > Workbench tab > Conform dialog > Select Media Item dialog;
- Admin Assets > Asset Details page > Add Media Item
Assets UI Improvements
The labels, texts, tooltips, and icons have been changed to improve the user experience on the Assets page, Create New Asset dialog, Import Metadata dialog, Confirm Delete dialog, Assets Details page, Asset Details > Packages tab.
Media Items UI Improvements
The labels, texts, and tooltips have been changed to improve the user experience on the Media Items page, Add Media Item dialog, Media Item Details page, media Player, and Create New Clip page.
Toggle Elements Arrange
Toggle elements are now on the right of their associated labels.
Connect Defects Fixed
Tabs Displayed for Image Sequences
Fixed an issue where the QC and Deliver tabs would incorrectly be displayed for image sequence files.
Archive Button for Image Sequences
Fixed an issue where the Archive button was incorrectly available for image sequence files.
Delete Button for Image Sequences
Fixed an issue where the Delete button was incorrectly available for image sequence files.
Clip Description when Extracting
Fixed an issue where the Description field of a clip would not be carried over to the extracted clip within a CPL.
Displaying MXF Timed Text Timecode
Fixed an issue where the timecode would not be displayed for timed text in CPL files, on the CPL Details page > Edit Resource dialog.
Displaying Small CPL Segments
Fixed an issue where small CPL segments would not be displayed correctly in the CPL timeline.
New Feature: Applications
The Instances menu has been moved into the new Applications menu, which allows you do the following actions per tab:
- Details – define an Application Name, select a User Pool, set a Status;
- Instances – declare instances as children of the current application;
- Settings – define custom application settings (SocialShareUrlFormat, FacebookAppId, FacebookAppSecret, GoogleAppId, AzureDrmTokenExpire, AzureDrmTokenAudience, AzureDrmTokenIssuer, AzureDrmTokenKey, VodDomain);
- Email Templates – define email templates to choose from when communicated with the associated user pool.