Below you will find the features and optimizations released on 18 March 2019.
- Connect Improvements
- New Feature: Mastering Display
- Hybrik Isolate Channels
- Import Clips Uploaded CSV
- Leave Page Notification
- Hybrik Cross-Account Access
- Hybrik Transcoder Improvements
- Package Directory
- Connect Defects Fixed
- Clips Entry Point for Multiple-Segment CPLs
- Re-Uploaded CPL Validation
- Demux Audio-Only Files
- Updated by Deleted User
- Billing Time Offset
- Uppercase Extension Ingest
- Jobs Baton Report
- SonyVue Metadata Preview
- Discover Improvements
- Visual Customization Theme Options
- Topics Subscriber List
- Assets or Groups Editable Dates
- Assets and Groups Status Color Codes
- Discover Defects Fixed
- Push Notifications Link Item Results
- Up and Down Key Press in Drop-Downs
- App Search Results
- App Analytics Total Count
New Feature: Mastering Display
The Mastering Display tab was added to the Edit Video Track dialog, on the Media Item Details page. This panel allows you to set color channel values for R, G, B, and White Point, as well as the Luminance of the output, once the media item undergoes Media File Corrections.
For more information, see The Tracks Section.
Hybrik Isolate Channels
You can now use the Media Convert Isolate Channels functionality with Hybrik Transcoder Profiles.
Import Clips Uploaded CSV
You can now select a previously uploaded CSV file for the Import Clips Smart Agent, instead of uploading the file under a different name.
Leave Page Notification
You will now be notified when leaving a page with unsaved changes.
Hybrik Cross-Account Access
You can now access the Hybrik transcoder provider on multiple accounts, by setting the Credentials Key parameter on the Transcoder Provider Details page.
Hybrik Transcoder Improvements
The following improvements have been made on the Transcoder Profile Details page for Hybrik Transcoder Provider:
- The Enable Speed Change toggle option was added to the Container Parameters section;
- X265 Options field was added to the Video Parameters section;
- The following options were added to the Video Filters section:
- Print Timecode
- Print Subtitle
- The Normalize Filter option was added to the Audio Filters section;
- CEA 608 and CEA 708 closed captions are enabled for MPEG-2 burned-in/embedded captions;
- Multiple audio tracks can now be used for MPEG-2 transcoding.
You can now set a Directory to use when delivering to an S3 bucket, as well as when delivering a QC Approved package from the Package Details page.
Connect Defects Fixed
Clips Entry Point for Multiple-Segment CPLs
Fixed an issue where creating clips for a CPL with multiple segments would result in incorrect Entry Points for all clips except the first one.
Re-Uploaded CPL Validation
Fixed an issue where downloading, renaming, uploading, and then saving a CPL with issues would not display the list of issues that the CPL has.
Demux Audio-Only Files
Fixed an issue where attempting to run Extract IMF Essence for a file with no video track would fail and display the Cannot read property ‘properties’ of undefined error.
Updated by Deleted User
Fixed an issue where updating a file created by a user that has been deleted would cause the Updated by field to mention the deleted user instead of the current user.
Billing Time Offset
Fixed an issue where the billed Media View events would be offset by two hours.
Uppercase Extension Ingest
Fixed an issue where files with uppercase extensions would not automatically start the ingest process.
Jobs Baton Report
Fixed an issue, where the Download Report button would be missing from the Job Details page > AutoQC section.
SonyVue Metadata Preview
Fixed an issue where you could not preview metadata sets with the SonyVue metadata provider.
Visual Customization Theme Options
New options have been added on the Instance Details page > Visual Customization tab > Colors section:
- Light – Choose to set the light theme colors as default;
- Dark – Choose to set the dark theme colors as default;
- Day_Night – Choose to set the light/dark theme colors according to the time of day;
- User – Allow users the option to switch between light and dark theme colors.
Topics Subscriber List
You can now view the list of subscribers associated with a topic by clicking the topic name from the Notifications menu > Topics tab.
Assets or Groups Editable Dates
You can now edit the Live Start Date and Live End Date fields after the asset or group was saved, provided that its status is set to Draft.
Assets and Groups Status Color Codes
The color codes for assets or groups are now the following:
- Not Processed: disabled (gray)
- Processed: success (green)
- Processing: warning (yellow)
- Process Failed: danger (red)
Discover Defects Fixed
Push Notifications Link Item Results
Fixed an issue where the Push Notification Details page > Link Item field would incorrectly display instances.
Up and Down Key Press in Drop-Downs
Fixed an issue where it was not possible to select options for drop-down fields by using the Up or Down keys.
App Search Results
Fixed an issue where the search results on generated apps would be incorrectly sorted.
App Analytics Total Count
Fixed an issue where the Total count would not be accurate for selected intervals on any App Analytics diagrams.