Below you will find the features and optimizations released on 6, 14, 21, 29 November 2018.
- Connect Improvements
- [CD-357] Package Template Improvements
- [CD-324] Cancelled Task Improvements
- [CD-193] Hash Resume
- [CD-169] ProRes Slates and Frames
- [CD-379] CPL Locales
- [CD-380] Scrollable Audio Mapping
- [CD-354] XDCAM Input for Demux
- [CD-387] Visual Loading Spinner on Media Seek
- [CD-382] Metadata Set Language
- [CD-351] Add Files by Browsing Storage
- [CD-236] Billing Page Improvements
- [CD-367] Mono and 7.1 Demux Output
- [CD-347, CD-314] Interlaced MOV and MXF in MediaWarp
- [CD-318] MediaView Cache Improvements
- Connect Defects Fixed
- [CD-919] Player Jump to Timecode
- [CD-861] DF/NDF Timecode Conversion
- [CD-904] Extracted Clips Add Black Frames
- [CD-892] Job Analysis and Packages Sections Missing
- [CD-835] MediaConvert Transcode Audio Mapping
- [CD-414] Filtering on Add Files
- [CD-406] EBU_TT Timed Text Ingest Task
- [CD-405] EBU_TT and SMPTE_TT Container Extension
- [CD-188] Multiple AutoQC on Package
- [CD-394] 8-Bit Preview
- [CD-876] Non-Standard Audio Mapping
- [CD-125] Timed Text Conversion to EBU_TT/SMPTE_TT
- [CD-709] DolbyVision MXF Wrapping
- [CD-750] Demux Tasks Retry
- [CD-691] Interlaced Media Quality Info
- [CD-170] Organizations with Similar Paths
- [CD-105] Dolby Metadata File Re-Inspect
- [CD-330] S3 Credentials in Delivery Settings
- [CD-365] Add Annotations on Player Load
- [CD-714] Label Text in Content Version List
- [CD-829] Dot Character Use
- [CD-686] Template Composition File Reference
- [CD-848] VU Meters BL and BR Channel Display
- [CD-110] Image Sequence Color Range Options
- [CD-345] Disabled MFA Authentication Flow
- [CD-295] Demux Profile Bit Depth
- Discover Improvements
- [CD-605] Remember Filters when Browsing
- [CD-652] Thumbnails on Top Assets and Top Groups
- [CD-644] Add Files by Type
- [CD-643] Manual Default Schedule Option for Notifications
- [CD-641] Publish on Assets and Groups
- [CD-640] Status Filtering on Coupons
- [CD-624] Content Tags
- [CD-642] Content Tags
- [N/A] Add Files Improvements
- [N/A] User Payment History Filtering
- Discover Defects Fixed
- [CD-465] Create Expired Coupons
- [CD-875] Multiple Value Content Tag
- [CD-618] Draft Coupons
- [N/A] InApp Notifications on iOS
- [N/A] Null Data on Geo-Blocked Instances
[CD-357] Package Template Improvements
The following improvements were made for package templates:
- The Deliverable Name Format field is now mandatory for Composition, Metadata, and Thumbnail deliverable types;
- The QC Profile field can now be removed for Composition and File deliverable types
[CD-324] Cancelled Task Improvements
Cancelled tasks now have a red progress bar, as well as a “Task was canceled” text when expanding.
[CD-193] Hash Resume
Generating hashes will now resume if interrupted.
[CD-169] ProRes Slates and Frames
You can now attach slates and/or head and tail frames to media items with ProRes target output.
[CD-379] CPL Locales
You can now use Locales on CPL files.
[CD-380] Scrollable Audio Mapping
You can now scroll the Audio Mapping section on media items with more than 20 tracks.
[CD-354] XDCAM Input for Demux
You can now run Extract IMF Essence on XDCAM media.
[CD-387] Visual Loading Spinner on Media Seek
You can now see a loading spinner while seeking left or right through a media item.
[CD-382] Metadata Set Language
You can now see the Language of metadata sets in the Metadata Sets tab list from the Asset Details page.
[CD-351] Add Files by Browsing Storage
You can now add files into an asset by browsing the S3 storage folders, by clicking Add Files and selecting the Storage Explorer tab.
[CD-236] Billing Page Improvements
Additional columns were added in the Billing Menu, allowing you to see: Source File Name, Asset Name, Action, Transcoder, Task, Source File Info, Deliverable File Info, Bit Rate, Source S3 Region, Destination S3 Region, Date, Started Date, Finished Date, Unit, S3 Process Time, Operator.
[CD-367] Mono and 7.1 Demux Output
The Mono and 7.1 options were added to the Extract IMF Essence page, allowing you to output audio files in monoaural and 7.1 sound.
[CD-347, CD-314] Interlaced MOV and MXF in MediaWarp
You can now encode interlaced content from MXF and MOV containers with MediaWarp (Extract IMF Essence and Demux Profiles).
[CD-318] MediaView Cache Improvements
You can now safely delete the mv-cache files from your S3 bucket, without affecting the performance of MediaView.
Connect Defects Fixed
[CD-919] Player Jump to Timecode
Fixed an issue where typing a timecode into the Jump To field would result in a seek to an incorrect timecode of the player.
[CD-861] DF/NDF Timecode Conversion
Fixed an issue where the Drop Frame or Non-Drop Frame timecode properties were not considered when converting time (seconds) to the SMPTE timecode format.
[CD-904] Extracted Clips Add Black Frames
Fixed an issue where the Entry Point and Duration of an extracted clip was miscalculated, leading to incorrect clip placement in the media output.
[CD-892] Job Analysis and Packages Sections Missing
Fixed an issue where the Job Analysis and Packages sections were missing from the Job Details page.
[CD-835] MediaConvert Transcode Audio Mapping
Fixed an issue where transcode jobs sent to MediaConvert would result in a incorrect audio output channel configuration.
[CD-414] Filtering on Add Files
Fixed an issue where filtering by File Type, Essence Type, or Language would not be reflected in the Add Media Item dialog > Unassigned tab list.
[CD-406] EBU_TT Timed Text Ingest Task
Fixed an issue where converting a timed text to EBU_TT format would not add the Timed Text task in the Ingest Tasks list.
[CD-405] EBU_TT and SMPTE_TT Container Extension
Fixed an issue where the container extension for EBU_TT and SMPTE_TT timed text was incorrectly set to MXF instead of XML.
[CD-188] Multiple AutoQC on Package
Fixed an issue where you could not run multiple AutoQC tasks on the same IMF package (e.g. Baton and Photon).
[CD-394] 8-Bit Preview
Fixed an issue where it was not possible to preview 8-bit files in the player.
[CD-876] Non-Standard Audio Mapping
Fixed an issue where handling non-standard channel definitions when mapping audio was not possible (e.g. 7.1 wide-side).
[CD-125] Timed Text Conversion to EBU_TT/SMPTE_TT
Fixed an issue where attempting to convert a timed text to EBU or SMPTE formats would fail.
[CD-709] DolbyVision MXF Wrapping
Fixed an issue where wrapping a Dolby Vision MXF would incorrectly read the metadata file.
[CD-750] Demux Tasks Retry
Fixed an issue where demux tasks would not automatically restart if they failed due to heartbeat timeouts.
[CD-691] Interlaced Media Quality Info
Fixed an issue where interlaced HD media information would be incorrectly displayed as SD in Media Items lists.
[CD-170] Organizations with Similar Paths
Fixed an issue where creating an organization with a storage path suffixed from an existing one would result in an error and not being able to finish creating the organization. For example, with an existing s3://path/test storage path for an organization, it was impossible to create a new one with the s3://path/test2 storage path.
[CD-105] Dolby Metadata File Re-Inspect
Fixed an issue where an inspected Dolby Metadata file would generate a new track if re-inspected.
[CD-330] S3 Credentials in Delivery Settings
Fixed an issue where the S3 credentials from the Platform Settings menu > Platform Details page were saved as asterisks if you did not fill the fields.
[CD-365] Add Annotations on Player Load
Fixed an issue where clicking the Add Annotations button while the player was loading would cause the page to stop responding.
[CD-714] Label Text in Content Version List
Fixed an issue where the Label Text field would be incorrectly saved for Content Version Lists.
[CD-829] Dot Character Use
Fixed an issue where the “.” character could not be used as part of a path.
[CD-686] Template Composition File Reference
Fixed an issue where choosing a media item for a video segment would not display its name in the Segment list.
[CD-848] VU Meters BL and BR Channel Display
Fixed an issue where the BL and BR channels of a 5.1 layout were not displayed in the VU Meters within the player.
[CD-110] Image Sequence Color Range Options
Fixed an issue where the one of the options for the Color Range field on the Edit Video Track dialog was incorrectly Limited, instead of Legal.
[CD-345] Disabled MFA Authentication Flow
Fixed an issue where you could not authenticate with a regular account if MFA was disabled.
[CD-295] Demux Profile Bit Depth
Fixed an issue where setting the Bit Depth to 8 on the Demux Profile Details page would cause it to fail.
[CD-605] Remember Filters when Browsing
Enabled filters will now persist when going back and forth through the browser.
[CD-652] Thumbnails on Top Assets and Top Groups
The Top Assets and Top Groups sections now contain thumbnails.
[CD-644] Add Files by Type
When adding media items by browsing S3, you can now filter the items by their media types.
[CD-643] Manual Default Schedule Option for Notifications
When creating a notification, the Manual option is set as default, to prevent mistakenly sending a notification.
[CD-641] Publish on Assets and Groups
You can now publish an Asset or Group without saving changes, by clicking Publish.
[CD-640] Status Filtering on Coupons
You can now filter the Coupons list by their statuses.
[CD-624] Content Tags
You can now use content tags to filter through Assets/Groups/Sub-Assets.
[CD-642] Content Tags
You can now assign content tags to Assets, Groups, Sub-Groups and Assets, Top Groups, and Top Assets.
You can use the following content tags: Classic, Funny, Scary, Informative, Action Packed, Adventurous, International, Politics, Art, Music, Pop Culture, Legend, True Crime, Latest News, Food for Thought, Cooking, Film, Design, Technology, Money.
[N/A] Add Files Improvements
You can now add files through URL, by browsing S3 folders, or by directly uploading files into S3.
[N/A] User Payment History Filtering
You can now filter the User Payment History on admin accounts.
Discover Defects Fixed
[CD-465] Create Expired Coupons
Fixed an issue that allowed you to create an expired coupon.
[CD-875] Multiple Value Content Tag
Fixed an issue where you could select multiple content tags for an item.
[CD-618] Draft Coupons
Fixed an issue where you could not delete Coupons marked as Draft.
[N/A] InApp Notifications on iOS
Fixed an issue where InApp notifications were incorrectly displayed to iOS devices.
[N/A] Null Data on Geo-Blocked Instances
Fixed an issue where null data was sent if instances were geo-blocked.